● Pole Shaft—The pole shaft conforms to ASTM,EN and GB with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft. Pole 50' and below are provided as a one-piece unit. Poles greater than 50' are provided as a two-piece field assembled unit.
● Pole Top—Pole is provided with either a tenon top or drilled for a fixture mounting. A removable pole cap is provided for drilled poles. Consult the manufacturer for correct tenon size or drill pattern. Other pole top options include pole cap only (PC) or plain top (PL) which is typical when the pole top diameter matches the necessary slip fit dimensions.
● Hand Hole—A reinforced handhole with grounding provision is provided at 1'- 6" from the base end of the pole assembly. Each hand hole includes a cover and the cover attachment hardware. All pole assemblies are provided with a 4" X 6.5" ovalized hand hole. Hand hole dimensions are nominal.
● Base Cover—A two-piece steel full base cover is provided with each pole assembly. Nut covers can be substituted on most models. Additional base cover options are available upon request.
● Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM or GB and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12" on the threaded end can be done.
● Hardware—All structural fasteners are galvanized high strength carbon steel. All non-structural fasteners are galvanized or zinc-plated carbon steel or stainless steel.
● Finish—Standard finishes are Galvanized (GV) or Finish Painted (FP). Additional finish options, including Finish Paint over Galvanizing (FPGV) or any of the V-PRO™ Finish Coating Systems are available upon request.
Powder coating process:
1. Factory direct sale.
2. Industry and trade integration business.
3. 15 years experience.
4. Various designs.
5. ODM, OEM acceptable.
6. Flexible payment.
7. Fast, accurate quotes.
8. Our good service.
9. Technical support by e-mail.
10. Calling service.
FAQ of the street light pole specification
Q1. Can I have a sample order for led light?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for led light order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for led light?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on led light product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to our products.
Q8:How to deal with the faulty?
A: Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 0.2%.
Secondly, during the guarantee period, we will send new lights with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will repair them and resend them to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.
If you are interested in our famous brands' round tapered street light pole,welcome to contact us for further discussion.Customized Street Lamp Post
- Created: 22-07-20
- Last Login: 22-07-20