Wholesale Flat Plate Solar Water Heater
DLL-F-FPC Solar Flat Collector Thermosyphon System(solar electric hot water heater)
1.1. Cover: Mistlite low iron extra clear tempered glass
1.2. Thickness of cover: 3.2mm
1.3. Diameter of pipe:
1.3.1. Header pipe: 桅22mm (thickness: 0.8mm)
1.3.2. Risers: 桅10mm (thickness: 0.7mm)
1.4. No. of risers:
1.4.1. 7 pcs
1.4.2. Qty according customer鈥檚 requirements
1.5. Distance between pipes: 120mm
1.6. Liquid heat transfer: Anti-freeze fluid(Water-glycol)
2.1. Surface: Eta plus coating
2.2. Thickness: 0.12mm - 0.4mm
2.3. Absorber emittance: 5%卤2% (Eta Plus)
2.4. Absorber absorption: 95%卤2% (Eta Plus)
2.5. Connection between pipes: Laser welding
3.1. Frame material: Aluminum alloy
3.2. Insulation & thickness:
3.2.1. PF Resins with aluminum sheet reflector
3.2.2. Rock wool
3.2.3. 20mm under the absorber & 20mm around walls
3.3. Back plate material: Galvanized steel sheet 0.4mm
4. Water tank
4.1. Inner tank: SUS304-2B stainless steel , thickness: 鈮?.2mm
4.2. Outer tank: SUS201 stainless steel, thickness: 鈮?.3mm
4.3. Insulation: High density polyurethane foam, density: 鈮?0Kg/m鲁 , thickness: 鈮?0mm
4.4. Water tank anti-dust cover: Silicone rubber
4.5. Bracket: Aluminum alloy
Model codeSpecification(MM)Surface(M虏锛?/p>Capacity (L/Day/60鈩冿級
* Max. Operating temperature: 200鈩?/p>
* Max. Operating pressure: 9 bar
1. Hailstone-resistant toughened mistlite low iron extra clear tempered glass, increase light transmittance and allows the passage of low incidence angle rays.
2. Each plate core passes through the strict high pressure leak test to make sure the stability of collector鈥檚 work.
3. Collector adopts Bluetec *Eta plus coating absorber, which has high heat exchange efficiency ability.
4. Insulation adopts high density PF Rains foaming with aluminum profile, guarantees strong and durable structure.
5. With rational designed bracket, collector and collector can be joined for commercial project or combined with residential hot water system on balcony or roof.
1. Pressurized and automatically working, hot water with pressure make you comfortable when you have bath.
2. Medium circulation, have good anti-freezing and prevent evaporation ability, also avoid blockage in the pipe scale.
3. Multification: Bathing, washing, domestic heating etc.
4. Centralized water supply, designed for commercial solar water heating applications, such as swimming pool, hotel, school, hospital and so on.
5. Low operating cost, one-time investment thus saves lots of expenditure.
6. Easy installation and maintains.
The Vacuum Tube Collector solar water heater is made up of rows of parallel, transparent glass tubes. Each tube consists of a glass outer tube and an inner tube, or absorber, covered with a selective coating that absorbs solar energy well but inhibits radioactive heat loss. The air is withdrawn ("evacuated") from the space between the tubes to form a vacuum, which eliminates conductive and convective heat loss. The Vacuum tube collector absorbs the heat from the solar radiation & heats up the water stored in the system through the Thermosiphonic Effect.
Evacuated tube collectors heat to higher temperatures, with some models providing considerably more solar yield per square metre than flat panels. However, they are more expensive and fragile than flat panels. Evacuated heat tubes perform better than flat plate collectors in cold climates because they only rely on the light they receive and not the outside temperature. The high stagnation temperatures can cause antifreeze to break down, so careful consideration must be used if selecting this type of system in temperate climates. In extremely hot climates, flat-plate collectors will generally be a more cost-effective solution than evacuated tubes. When employed in arrays of 20 to 30 or more, the efficient but costly evacuated tube collectors have net benefit in winter and also give real advantage in the summer months. They are well suited to extremely cold ambient temperatures and work well in situations of consistently low-light.. Properly designed evacuated tubes have a life expectancy of over 25 years which greatly adds to their value.Wholesale Flat Plate Solar Water Heater